Deputy Chief of Party – Technical Jobs in Nigeria Recruitment at Chemonics International. Chemonics International – We’re one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Chief of Party – Technical
Locations: Abuja, Bauchi, and Sokoto
>>See All Latest Chemonics International Recruitment 2020 / 2021 (9 Positions)
- The Deputy Chief of Party – Technical will manage technical activities and broad project implementation; serve as the acting Chief of Party with responsibility for technical project implementation and management as directed;
- Build collaborative relationships with governmental agencies, donor/client organizations, relevant private sector actors, and other non-governmental organizations and institutions to enhance effectiveness and sustainability of project materials and interventions; and perform other tasks as assigned by the Chief of Party.
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree in education, curriculum development, literacy, or a related field preferred.
- 7 years of demonstrated experience in international development activity implementation including at least 3 years of senior program management experience, including supervision of professional and support staff
- Expertise working within the education sector in sub-Saharan Africa. Experience in West Africa or Nigeria highly preferred.
- Fluency in English required; proficiency in Hausa strongly preferred.
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: NigeriaLEARNRecruit@chemonics.com
Note: Indicate your area of technical expertise in the subject line of your email. Finalists will be contacted.