Maranatha University is a private university licenced by the Federal Government of Nigeria. It was birthed with a vision to raise world class graduates with godliness in their various academic disciplines.
Following its relocation from Mgbidi, Imo State to Lagos State, the University seeks to fill some non-academic positions in the university. Applications are therefore invited for the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Bursar
Location: Lekki – Epe Expressway, Lagos
- A good honours Degree preferably in Accounting, Economics or Finance or related disciplines.
- Must be a member of a professionally recognized accountancy body, such as ICAN, ACMA, ACA, ANAN, CPA, ACCA, CNA.
- Possession of a higher Degree will be an advantage.
- In addition, the appointee is expected to have at least 10 years, post honours degree and 7 years post – professional qualification experience in a tertiary institution.
- The Deputy Bursar should be ICT compliant and conversant with accounting and auditing software.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications to:
The Office of the Registrar,
Maranatha University, Lagos,
KLM 47, Lekki – Epe Expressway, (Abule – Pan Bus-stop, After Ibeju Lekki Local Government Area Secretariat),
Ibeju – Lekki, Lagos State.
Maranatha University, Lagos (Okota Campus),
Elim Close, Car Wash Bus-stop, Near Okota Roundabout,
Okota, Lagos State.