Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Demand Planning Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Develop forecasts based on historical data and industry trends to predict future sales volume and identify potential problems.
- Identify opportunities for revenue growth by researching new markets and products.
- Conduct regular meetings with sales staff to discuss current trends in their territories.
- Work closely with Commercial, Supply Chain and Site Operations teams to ensure no stock outs of key products.
- Coordinate with production staff to ensure that adequate supplies of raw materials are available for manufacturing processes.
- Collaborate with distribution staff to ensure that products are shipped to retail locations in a timely manner.
- Update company information such as price lists, product descriptions, and contact information for customers.
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure that adequate supply matches demand, while minimizing costs associated with holding excess inventory.
- Management of data using ERP or any related as planning tools, and to ensure all changes in product range are correctly reflected to allow for efficient demand planning.
- Estimating the financial impact of new product lines using computer modeling software.
- Generate reports on demand planning activities and metrics for management team.
- B.Sc / HND in Business, Operation Management or any related course.
- At least 5 years related experience working in an FCMG sector.
The Person Must:
- Have effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have good time management and organizational skills.
- Pay great attention to details.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be highly proficient in the use of MS Office applications and data analysis packages for forecasting.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.