Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2022 May. Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2022 Position :
Job Title: Data Analytics & Systems Control Manager
Purpose of the Job
- Review the processing integrity of business applications using relevant IT tools such as ACL and other relevant software during the internal audit engagement
- Assist the Head, Internal Audit in developing IT related sections of the annual Audit Plan.
- Plan and Supervise IT Audit reviews.
- Develop audit programs related to systems review and governance.
- Oversee audit assignments that involve evaluation of IT General Controls.
- Coach and develop member of the Data Analytics & System Controls team.
- Review FMN’s Information Technology infrastructure focusing on the effectiveness of IT operational and control procedures, completeness, and accuracy of transaction processing of key business applications.
- Review the adequacy of system development and change control procedures.
- Review of access administration and configuration of access rules
- Degree / HND in Accounting, Engineering or any related course.
- An MBA and or a professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- 5 years cognate experience in a similar role.
- Hands-on experience using audit ERPs
- Understanding of systems control standards & methodologies
The Person Must:
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be meticulous and highly organized
- Pay utmost attention to details
- Have strong analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.