Data Analyst Job Recruitment at a Non-governmental Organization We are a Non-governmental Organization working on the improvement of Heath Equity through sustained engagement with core element-approach which includes Research, Program deliver Technical Assistance and Education.
We are providing technical support for the Integrated Biological and Behavioral Surveillance Survey and we require the services of the position below for a short-term engagement towards the process of field implementation:
Job Title: Data Analyst
>>Non-governmental Organization Recruitment 2020 / 2021 (6 Positions) | Non-governmental Organization Recruitment
Duration of Engagement: 4-5 Months maximum
- The data analyst will support the development of the database and will be responsible for the daily analysis of data as well as provide updates from the analyzed data during the process of field activities.
- The incumbent will support and ensure all required analysis meets the objectives of the research
- S/he will also support in the report writing process by providing all necessary data presentations for the process.
Terms of Reference
The data analyst under the supervision of the National Team Lead, will carry out the following:
- Daily sorting of uploaded data and will ensure errors are identified and sorted on time
- Support the state team in the process of data verification
- Analyze data, products, manage and routinely develop reports.
- Provide update on data collection process on a daily basis
- An MPH or M.Sc in Statistics with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in Data analysis, with a good understanding of key population research activities/surveillance.
- Or B.Sc in Statistics with 5 to 7 years relevant experience in Data analysis with a good understanding of key population research activities.
- Familiarity with statistical packages necessary for public health and Key population programming will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Submit a one-page Application Letter along with your CV and references online
- We are an equal opportunity organization that is committed to promoting, gender equality
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.