Opay – We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform forpayment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The fruitful applicant will transform information into data, data into knowledge and understanding into business choices.
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing report
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years proven working experience as a Data Analyst
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics / Statistics or any relevant field
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate
- significant amounts of information with attention to details and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting finding.
N200,000 monthly basic plus N100,000 performance bonus based on KPI.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: Talentwise2020@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.