Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Ikeja Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Data Analyst will develop or apply mathematical or statistical theory, computational techniques, algorithms, and use computer technology to provide usable information to evaluate and synthesize data on our business operations
- Develop mathematical or statistical models to analyze data;
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Use data analysis to support and improve business decisions;
- Ensure the quality of collected data for accuracy, consistency and comparability;
- Use statistical theories and techniques, such as mathematical modeling and computational methods to formulate and improve business decisions;
- Work with internal and external clients, communicate professionally and courteously on topics of a technical nature;
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate monthly and annual goals, quotas and forecasts.
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Biostatistics from a recognized University/Polytechnic
- 1-3 years work experience in numerical related roles
- Experience in performing extensive research, utilizing multiple data sources
- Proficient in all appropriate tools and methods mainly in applying statistical methods, spreadsheet analysis, survey analysis, and statistics;
- Able to work as part of a team or independently with minimal direction;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint;
- Strong research and analytical skills;
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task and detail oriented;
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a variety of situations.
- Candidate should fall within age bracket of 22-28 years.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online