Data Analysis and Reporting Specialist Jobs in Nigeria Recruitment at Kimberly-Clark. Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analysis and Reporting Specialist
Ref. ID: 803884
Time Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
- Lead performance management reporting and provide decision support to the management to optimize manufacturing costs and meeting operational objectives
- Liaising with Planning to agree on all material requirements for production.
- Daily reconciliation of physical material consumption to SAP after every production run & ensuring that all adjustments are rightly processed on SAP
- Report operations performance, including material variance analysis and work with mill operations team to investigate results and take corrective actions where necessary daily
- Provide timely and accurate decision support, reporting to management to assist in optimizing manufacturing cost and meeting plant objectives
- Conduct SAP health check for issued and returned stock to drive inventory record accuracy
- Conduct periodic health-checks for materials, semi-finished product and finished products master data information including production routings
- Ensure all material returns & NCR’s are processed and captured correctly on SAP
- Support operations and R&D team by ensuring availability of materials for trial runs and the right accounting treatment of trial resources
- Work closely with Planning team to ensure timeous and accurate consideration of realistic operational metrics in planning to prevent stock-out or excessive inventory
- Partake in stock count and ensure adherence to financial procedures during stock counts and reconciling of counts
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalence in Accounting with 1-2 years’ experience.
- Logistic experience or equivalent qualification with 1-year experience, preferably within a FMCG environment.
- Computer literate with Office Package proficiency
- SAP exposure is an added advantage
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- A role in the new Lagos Mill
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online