Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.
click here to see all positions from this organization
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Cyber Security Specialist
- Cyber Security Specialist is responsible for providing security during the development stages of software systems, networks and data centers.
- They search for vulnerabilities and risks in hardware and software.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing any attacks and intrusions.
- The Security Specialist has to recognize the potential threat or attempted breach by closing off the security vulnerability. They build firewalls into network infrastructures.
- The professional suggests security measures for any information. They must design various strategies and defensive systems against intruders.
- The Cyber Security Specialist monitors systems for any unusual activities.
- They conduct counteractive protocols and report incidents.
- The professionals will examine and evaluate security strategies and defenses.
- It is the responsibility of the Cyber Security Specialist to create new defensive systems and protocols.
- The Security Specialist will develop new layers of protection and update the security systems.
- The professional has to grant permissions and privileges to authorized users. The specialist will examine the defensive systems and provide reports based on test results. It is the Cyber Security Specialist who is responsible for running a diagnostic on any changes in the information to verify any undetected breaches.
- The professional must keep themselves updated with the new trends and procedures. They are responsible for analyzing new methods of intrusion. The Security Specialist prevents any attacks to access information without proper credentials.
- They make a note of any breakthrough firewalls and other security applications.
- It is the Cyber Security Specialist who develops and implements information security standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Electronics & Electrical or any related field. OR at least 5 years relevant work experience.
- CompTIA Security+
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate – Routing and Switching (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate – Security (CCNA-Security)
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) – Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- 3 – 5 years
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.