Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cyber Security Analyst – Threat Intelligence and Incidence Response
>> Click here for Latest Access Bank Job Recruitment 2021 / 2022 March & Access Bank Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria & Careers | 2021 Recruitment at Access Bank Plc
- To proactively prevent Cyber Incidents and quickly contain them when they do occur.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Investigate security alerts and provide incident response.
- Use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities.
- Receive and analyze cyber security intelligence feed; recommend security controls and/or remediation as needed.
- Periodic threat hunting activities to determine presence or absence of cyber security threats
- Collaborate with the Forensics team to analyze malware samples, obtain IOCs and implement necessary preventive measures
- Collaborate with Technology team to ensure that the bank infrastructure is stays protected from cyber threats
- Review cyber security incident data.
- A good first degree in any Computer Science or the equivalent. Relevant Master’s degree will be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in Information Security, most preferably in security/incidence
- CEH, CHFI, CISSP, CCSP, Windows, Linux, Database, Network Security, OSCP certification, Programming Skills and other professional qualification will be an added advantage
Skills / Competence:
- Strong understanding Windows, Unix and Linux operating systems
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise system monitoring Tools and SIEM
- Strong understanding of common attacks vectors, DDoS attacks, Phishing, web & application attacks and malware
- Threat hunting
- Programming and scripting using ASP.net, Java, Python, Bash, PERL etc.
- Strong understanding TCP/IP network communications.
- Understanding of advanced persistent threats and their tactics, techniques and procedures.
- Understanding of Malware and Memory analysis.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online at https://www.accessbankplc.com/pages/Careers