Sinoma Nigeria Limited is a Chinese construction company that specializes in turnkey EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) projects. Sinoma Nigeria Company Ltd is a subsidiary of Sinoma International Engineering Co., Ltd, part of the China Sinoma Group. Sinoma Co Ltd is based in Tangshan, Hebei Province, and has branch offices in Beijing and throughout the world, as well as a Class A General Contracting Qualification and the power to engage in overseas trade, import, and export.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customs Clearance / Logistics Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Customs Clearance / Logistics Officer to join our team.
- The best candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of proven experience as a customs clearance and logistics officer.
- Familiar with the complete process of port customs clearance and inland transportation of imported goods. Including but not limited to, familiar with the corresponding tariff information of imported goods by sea, preparation of customs clearance documents, customs duty payment, cargo unloading at the destination port, transshipment of goods in the port and cargo departure procedures, etc.;
- Strong negotiation ability with officials of government agencies such as customs and customs clearance logistics agency companies (when necessary);
- Be able to adapt to short-term business trips during the unloading of imported goods, transshipment within the port, customs clearance (even inland transportation), etc., to follow up the progress of customs clearance and logistics and other related work on site;
- Ability to develop valuable customs clearance logistics agency resources in order to establish new business cooperation with our company (very important);
- Be honest, sincere, and conscientious and responsible for work (very necessary). Obey the work content arrangement of superiors;
- Complete any other tasks assigned by superior leaders related to the company’s customs clearance and logistics work.
- Perform and implement all custom clearance activities such as following upcoming Shipment, documents transactions and day-to-day related activities in accordance with the objectives, policies, and procedures.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. / BA Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or relevant field with 3 years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, and ISO requirements
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Bilingual English and Chinese (speaking and typing only, no written) to liaise with Chinese-speaking associates.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer. SNC considers all applicants based on merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by labor law.