Apply for the ongoing Customer Support Specialist Recruitment at Drawbridge, as the company begins to accept eligible and interested candidates to fill the vacant position.
At Drawbridge, we provide a pro-active reaction to the market for human resources that is continuously changing. We take the time to learn about your company, pay attention to your needs, and then provide a strategic approach that is specifically tailored to meet those needs since we recognise that your organisation is unique. According to our concept, if you properly staff your organisation, manage your human resources, and put the needs of your employees first, your company will achieve its goals and objectives with ease. Your most valuable resource is people, and at Drawbridge, we think an organisation is only as good as its workforce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support Specialist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc Degree in Information Technology or relevant diploma
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases.
N70,000 – N150,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: Info@drawbridge.com.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the email.