Credpal is an innovative solution that seeks to combat the ever complex loan approval process that has deterred millions from achieving specific goals over the years. We believe quality of life can be drastically improved if individuals can easily make purchases and pay overtime at their convenience with reduced or no financial pressure, while also increasing their purchasing capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a manager for our customer success team. This role is focused on developing and driving a team to provide world class customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle. The Customer Service lead is responsible for establishing procedures and reporting, training and measuring team performance. He /She also ensures that customer support activities are seen to deliver measurable and significant value to the businesses and meet customer loyalty targets.
- Oversees and determines key strategic direction and objectives of the customer success department..
- Establish and implement customer engagement processes and communications
- Set customer success team goals and establish consistent, accurate, timely reporting on key individual and team metrics.
- Measures the effectiveness of all customer success approaches and initiatives primarily through conducting consumer surveys and analysis of recorded support agents to consumer correspondence.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Manage the team on taking ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- 4 – 6 years of experience in leading a telesales & customer success team in a fin-tech /financial service sector.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry and understanding of consumer lending.
- Proven ability to lead a customer success team: ability to deploy set standards, procedures and policies; proven success with staff training/coaching, Quality Assurance, business process improvement, and workforce planning.
- Expertise utilizing data to make decisions and drive management decisions; strong demonstrated analytical/business reporting experience.
- An understanding of the motivators of the target market.
- Experience managing a multi functional team.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online