Branch delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation. With offices in the United States, Nigeria, Kenya, and India, Branch is a for-profit socially conscious company that uses the power of data science to reduce the cost of delivering financial services in emerging markets. We believe that everyone, everywhere deserves fair financial access. The rapid spread of smartphones presents an opportunity for the world’s emerging middle class to access banking options and achieve financial flexibility.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Solutions Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be responsible for providing an inspiring and delightful experience for our customers.
- This role is based in Lagos, and will report to the Customer Solutions Manager.
- Ideal candidates should be extremely flexible with scheduling, working shifts, working weekends, and occasionally holidays, within a 5-day work week.
- Delivering efficient, friendly responses to customer inquiries and building our brand via our text-based chat platform
- Responding to customer inquiries via Social Media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, E-mail, Instagram & Google Play
- Escalating customer feedback and IT issues to help improve our product
- Minimum of a First Degree
- Proficient typing speed (ideally above 45 wpm). This will be tested.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- 1-3 years of customer service experience in a startup is an added advantage
- You are highly entrepreneurial. You take the initiative to solve problems before they arise. You’ve started and/or contribute to projects you’re passionate about.
- You are a great collaborator. You know that startups are a team sport. You listen to others, speak your mind, and ask the right questions.
Benefits of Joining
- Mission-driven, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive salary and equity package
- A collaborative and flat company culture
- Fully-paid Premium Plan medical coverage
- Generous vacation policy
- Generous child bonding leave policy
- Pension Benefit and Life Insurance
- Discretionary trips to our offices across the globe, with global travel medical insurance (when it’s safe to travel!)
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly team meals and social events (virtual for now!).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Typing Speed Test – Please follow the Instructions Below:
- Go to http://www.typingtest.com/ to complete a type speed test.
- On the left, select English, 1 minute, and Aesop’s Fables.
- Click the green “Start Test” button.
- Take a screenshot of your typing test result page
- Upload the screenshot of your result before submitting your application by pasting the screenshot on your cover letter or resume (it should show typing speed number, error number, adjusted speed number).