3Line commenced business in 2007 with the primary aim of using technology to make financial services easily available to the financially excluded. We believe this is a basic human right, and 3Line is our platform for achieving this purpose. We focus on four key areas: Electronic Banking, Issuer Processing, Agency Banking and Identity Management, all driven by our Card Scheme.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Services Representative
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Use the organizational Enterprise System
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Cancel or upgrade accounts
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Advise on company information
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Place or cancel orders
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
- Act as the company gatekeeper
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions
- Handle product recalls
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Sell products and services
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Read from scripts
- Handle changes in policies or renewals
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media.
- High School Diploma, general education degree or equivalent with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Are you a focused service-oriented person with good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.