Artee Group – The story of SPAR can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Associate – Furniture Showroom
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- They have to keep their sales pitch polished, because they are required to make customers buy products, even if they are unwilling.
- Selling is not their only responsibility, they also do the job of an advertiser to promote the products of the business and attract new customers.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills will be a strong asset in this role since it involves face-to-face or phone communication with potential customers.
- Maintain updated knowledge of floor inventory, including furniture details and customization options.
- Initiate pleasant interactions with customers as they come to the sales floor.
- Answer customer questions regarding furniture make, model, color options and related information.
- Aid customers in finding excellent matches for their needs.
- Negotiate prices within the company’s acceptable range for each furniture piece.
- Assist customers with questions and concerns with merchandise, handling POS transactions and returns.
- Used mature and professional communication skills to develop effective working relationships with co-workers and long-term rapport with repeat customers.
- Facilitate inter-departmental communication to effectively provide customer support.
- Meet or exceed monthly quarterly and annual sales
- Maintain knowledge of all products, pricing, options, finishes, details
- Analyze customer needs and recommend appropriate furniture
- Answer customer queries regarding furniture products.
- Coordinate with sales team to establish selling strategies and deals.
- Ensure that furniture is delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Provide outstanding customer services before and after the sale.
Qualifications and Skills
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent sales experience
- 2 years of sales or customer service experience
- Furniture/ Interior Decoration Knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated
- Ability to take rejection with a positive attitude
- Knowledge of effective negotiation tactics
- Sunday work inclusive (Please take note)
- Weekly off during weekdays.
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.