Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Role manages sales, end to end; working with the Regional Sales Manager to prepare budgets and sales forecasts, determine sales prices and contract terms, highlight goods and services for special focus, and ensure Customers are delighted at all times.
- Responsible to the Regional Sales Manager for the implementation of the company’s sales objectives in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for effective distribution of Company’s products in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for “test market” of new products and exploit their market potentials to the fullest in the assigned territory.
- To assist the Regional Sales Manager in the preparation of the regional sales plan.
- To develop the existing and future key distributors in the assigned territory. Monitor trade relations between, key distributors, non-key distributors, and sub-dealers.
- To develop and manage existing and potential institutional outlets and organizations in the assigned territory.
- To constantly monitor the market trend with a view to maintaining and increasing the Company’s share of the market in the assigned territory.
- Collate and report on competitive activities in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for recommending and coordinating in-store-specific promotions.
- Assist the Regional Sales Manager in the management and coordination of regional trade shows and events.
- Ensure effective implementation of distributors’ outlets’ visibility in the assigned territory
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Good University Degree or Equivalent
- Minimum of 3 – years Sales experience
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: CV@ascentech.com.ng using the job title as the subject of the mail.