Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Ltd is a well-known Nigerian pharmaceutical firm. Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Ltd has matured with an impressive track record of more than ten years of fulfilling healthcare demands through a diverse assortment of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Ltd was founded in 1998 with the primary purpose of producing and marketing pharmaceutical goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Relation Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for maintaining a customer-focused attitude and high level of professionalism by establishing a positive rapport with each customer.
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem-solving and focusing on activities that create lifetime customers.
- Required to possess sound product knowledge which is critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.
Will be responsible for operating CRM Software to achieve the following:
- Collect data and track customers.
- Engage website visitors by sending targeted emails/newsletters to leads & customers (Email Marketing) and targeted automation.
- Create retention campaigns, from conceptualization through to analysis e.g Offer incentives via loyalty and referral programs.
- Run scheduled surveys to engage customers and get valuable feedback about our services.
- Continuously improve our company’s customer retention rate as well as the average order value and customer lifetime value.
- Generate ideas to reward loyal customers/ appreciate Customers’ on their Birthdays.
- Build E-Commerce reports to track business growth.
- Uploading new products, updating product and price lists for different distributors/locations/outlet types.
- Setting up and monitoring settings parameters from the dashboard.
- Provide first line support on general user issues, mapping and so configurations
- Generating weekly, monthly, quarterly report for management for decision
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Business Administration, Management or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Proven working experience as a Client Relations Manager and Customer Service Officer
- MUST be computer literate
- Have good analytical skills
- Clear and persuasive communication skills
- Friendly / warm personality.
- Ability to use positive language.
- Patient and attentive.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Self-control and patience.
- Prior experience with CRM Software.
Application Closing Date
6th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Note: Only the Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.