The Islamic Development Bank Group (IsDBG) on 1st April 2020 signed the Framework Agreement with the Federal Republic of Nigeria (represented by Federal Ministry of Finance) regarding the support in the implementation of the BRAVE Women Nigeria Program funded by Women Entrepreneurship Finance Initiative (We-Fi), administered by the World Bank. In 2019, prior to signing the agreement, IsDBG officially appointed Bank of Industry (BoI) as the Local Execution Agency (LEA). BRAVE Women Nigeria Project is to be implemented in Edo, Kano and Gombe States.
- A graduate degree in Management, Economics, Project Management or any other related field. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- A minimum of five (5) years hands-on experience in the Project Management and Administration with NGOs, bilateral or multilateral developmental agencies
- Knowledge of international development or a demonstrated interest in private sector development (specifically MSME development and financing) and/or gender-related issues.
- Dynamic professional with experience in project planning, coordination, monitoring and evaluation of medium to large projects.
- Strong project management and reporting skills.
- Must be able to provide technical advice and support to the Project Manager.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams and stakeholder groups, nationally and regionally.
- Good communications (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent people skills.
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of different project management software and the Microsoft Office applications e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good understanding of Results Based Management (RBM).
- Good working knowledge of internationally accepted rules governing procurement of goods and services.
- Fast learner, able to adapt and multitask, self-motivated, pro-active, detail-oriented, efficient, reliable and creative.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to manage tasks, plan and deliver on timelines.
- Ability to communicate in English (written and oral). Knowledge of other Nigerian languages is an asset.
Application Closing Date
Thursday, 26th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as subject of the email.