The Islamic Development Bank Group (IsDBG) on 1st April 2020 signed the Framework Agreement with the Federal Republic of Nigeria (represented by Federal Ministry of Finance) regarding the support in the implementation of the BRAVE Women Nigeria Program funded by Women Entrepreneurship Finance Initiative (We-Fi), administered by the World Bank. In 2019, prior to signing the agreement, IsDBG officially appointed Bank of Industry (BoI) as the Local Execution Agency (LEA). BRAVE Women Nigeria Project is to be implemented in Edo, Kano and Gombe States.
- A graduate degree in Development, Management, Economics, Business Administration, or a related field. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & Learning with NGOs, bilateral or multilateral developmental agencies.
- Knowledge of international development or a demonstrated interest in private sector development (specifically MSME development and financing) and/or gender-related issues.
- Ability to advise on problems with technical competency leading to fact-based and practical recommendations and creative solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams and stakeholder groups.
- Experience in Qualitative and Quantitative Research.
- Experience in handling of web-based management systems would be highly desirable.
- Good understanding of Results Based Management and Project Life Cycle Management.
- Adept skills in project cycle management.
- Ability to learn new concepts and methods of work.
- Ability to focus on impact and results
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate in English (written and oral). Working knowledge of other Nigerian languages is an asset.
- Computer skills & knowledge, in particular Microsoft Office Package – Excel, Word, Power Point and any statistical package.
Application Closing Date
Thursday, 26th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the Job Title as subject of the email.