The Islamic Development Bank Group (IsDBG) on 1st April 2020 signed the Framework Agreement with the Federal Republic of Nigeria (represented by Federal Ministry of Finance) regarding the support in the implementation of the BRAVE Women Nigeria Program funded by Women Entrepreneurship Finance Initiative (We-Fi), administered by the World Bank. In 2019, prior to signing the agreement, IsDBG officially appointed Bank of Industry (BoI) as the Local Execution Agency (LEA). BRAVE Women Nigeria Project is to be implemented in Edo, Kano and Gombe States.
- A graduate degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or any other related field. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- A minimum of three (3) years hands-on experience in the development of websites, use and development of open source-based CRM systems with NGOs, bilateral or multilateral developmental agencies
- Knowledge and experience of coding languages, including .php, java, webtracker and the ability to develop Word Press-based websites
- Strong technical understanding of CRM tools (e.g. Suite CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, etc), including detailed understanding of all CRM functional areas and experience in leading the delivery of CRM implementation
- Strong skills and knowledge of general IT/office systems, Microsoft Office applications, computer software and hardware support (helpdesk support)
- Ability to work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams and stakeholder groups
- Ability to communicate in English (written and oral). Working knowledge of other Nigerian languages is an asset.
Application Closing Date
Thursday, 26th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as subject of the email.