The Islamic Development Bank Group (IsDBG) on 1st April 2020 signed the Framework Agreement with the Federal Republic of Nigeria (represented by Federal Ministry of Finance) regarding the support in the implementation of the BRAVE Women Nigeria Program funded by Women Entrepreneurship Finance Initiative (We-Fi), administered by the World Bank. In 2019, prior to signing the agreement, IsDBG officially appointed Bank of Industry (BoI) as the Local Execution Agency (LEA). BRAVE Women Nigeria Project is to be implemented in Edo, Kano and Gombe States.
- A graduate degree in Finance, Accounting or any other related field. Professional certification (such as ICAN, ACCA, etc) is required. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in Finance, Accounting with NGOs, bilateral or multilateral developmental agencies
- Sound knowledge of statutory financial requirements (tax, pension, etc). CITN membership or certification would be an asset.
- Proficient with MS Office applications e.g. Excel, Word PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficient in the use of both computerized and manual financial management systems.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, detail-oriented, efficient, reliable and creative
- Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to manage tasks, plan and deliver on timelines
- Ability to communicate in English (written and oral). Working knowledge of other Nigerian languages is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
Thursday, 26th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as subject of the email.