The Islamic Development Bank Group (IsDBG) on 1st April 2020 signed the Framework Agreement with the Federal Republic of Nigeria (represented by Federal Ministry of Finance) regarding the support in the implementation of the BRAVE Women Nigeria Program funded by Women Entrepreneurship Finance Initiative (We-Fi), administered by the World Bank. In 2019, prior to signing the agreement, IsDBG officially appointed Bank of Industry (BoI) as the Local Execution Agency (LEA). BRAVE Women Nigeria Project is to be implemented in Edo, Kano and Gombe States.
- A graduate degree in Mass Communication, Marketing, Sociology, Linguistics or any other related field. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in Marketing, Journalism, Publishing, Communications with NGOs, bilateral or multilateral developmental agencies
- Knowledge of international development or a demonstrated interest in private sector development (specifically MSME development and financing) and/or gender-related issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams and stakeholder groups,
- Team player, with excellent organizational, training design and delivery and time management skills
- Self-motivated, pro-active, detail-oriented, efficient, reliable and creative
- Excellent demonstrated written and verbal communication skills, including speech writing and writing for a range of publications. Ability to communicate in English (written and oral). Working knowledge of other Nigerian languages is an asset.
- Demonstrated experience supporting the development and implementation of communication and marketing initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience developing and disseminating content using different communication channels such as the intranet, social media, and newsletters.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a capacity to build and maintain effective relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders including management, staff, project beneficiaries, media, designers and external parties.
- Computer skills & knowledge, in particular Microsoft Office Package – Excel, Word, Power Point. Knowledge of any other applications related to design, publishing and other aspects of communication is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
Thursday, 26th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the Job Title as subject of the email.