The Islamic Development Bank Group (IsDBG) on 1st April 2020 signed the Framework Agreement with the Federal Republic of Nigeria (represented by Federal Ministry of Finance) regarding the support in the implementation of the BRAVE Women Nigeria Program funded by Women Entrepreneurship Finance Initiative (We-Fi), administered by the World Bank. In 2019, prior to signing the agreement, IsDBG officially appointed Bank of Industry (BoI) as the Local Execution Agency (LEA). BRAVE Women Nigeria Project is to be implemented in Edo, Kano and Gombe States.
- A graduate degree in Business Administration, Management, Project Management or any other related field. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in Project Administration with at least three (3) years demonstrable experience in Procurement combined with technical knowledge in this area preferably with NGOs, bilateral or multilateral developmental agencies.
- Dynamic professional with experience in project administration, planning and coordination.
- Strong project administration, communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams and stakeholder groups
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of different project management software and the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.).
- Fast learner, able to adapt and multitask, self-motivated, pro-active, detail-oriented, efficient, reliable and creative.
- Ability to communicate in English (written and oral). Working knowledge of other Nigerian languages is an asset.
Application Closing Date
Thursday, 26th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the Job Title as subject of the email.