CSO Staff Recruitment at NIMC. The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) established by the NIMC Act No. 23 of 2007, the NIMC has the mandate to establish, own, operate, maintain and manage the National Identity Database in Nigeria, register persons covered by the Act, assign a Unique National Identification Number (NIN) and issue General Multi-Purpose Cards (GMPC) to those who are citizens of Nigeria as well as others legally residing within the country.
Job Title: CSO Staff
>> Click here for Latest NIMC Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Portal (19 Positions)| NIMC Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria & Careers | National Identity Management Commission Job Recruitment 2020 / 2021
- Develops new products leveraging expertise in food chemistry, food ingredient functionality and experimental design
- Manages and oversees R&D technical functions such as sensory, shelf life testing, legal label claims, product/packaging improvement
- Manages and develops scientific approaches to business needs in areas of flavor and microbial shelf life
- Provides product costs based on commodities, ingredients, and product formulations
- Responsible for sourcing ingredients and leveraging vendor expertise in ingredient functionality
- Develop and maintain product specification, ingredient statements, allergen information and formulas for seasoning blends; then incorporate respective information into the label design process as needed
- Participates in production trials and works with new product start-ups- ensure products are made to spec.
- Works with production personnel on scale up of new products, suggests initial order quantities for ingredients and packaging, obtain cost of materials
- Provides support on technical and/or quality issues
- Act as a technical resource to support quality issues, answer questions about products, production capabilities, labeling regulations