Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CRM Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Information Technology
- Administers multiple maintenance functions of the web-based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system with a primary goal of ensuring data integrity
- Responsible for the quality and consistency of data used to drive ARM sales and marketing efforts across various businesses
- Objectively evaluates ROI of potential marketing effort based upon criteria set by marketing and customer experience teams
- Reports to the Head of Marketing on a daily basis.
- Serve as the in-house CRM specialist
- Plan and deliver CRM strategy with a view of retaining existing customers, improving customer experience, increasing repeat visitation and growing qualified databases, across all ARM businesses
- Manage quality and consistency of data, train users, generate reports and input data to support organization initiatives
- Work across all ARM businesses to maintain timely, accurate and uniform documentation of all records in the CRM system
- Segment and manage customer data for various ARM offerings and set up appropriate funnels and campaigns within CRM software that deliver results for the business
- Set up marketing automation and establish workflows for data capture, always ensuring data integrity.
- Delivery of all CRM activities for the business to meet agreed KPIs – including direct mail, SMS marketing, mobile messaging, loyalty program in line with marketing calendars for the brand.
- Leverage campaign results to run the planning and testing process to continuously drive increased customer interest, conversion, sales, LTV and profitability across segments and channels
- Customize and pull marketing reports from CRM system on a weekly basis with analysis of trends, successes and learnings. Set up live dashboards for campaigns
- Create campaign specific landing pages and webforms on website to support CRM campaigns and capture data.
- Manage partner relationship with CRM vendor companies
- Update and maintain stakeholder records within the CRM system
- Lead regular communicate on the need to ensure clean data for use across all areas of the organization
- Provide timely insights and analytical support to different internal business stakeholders (including sales, marketing and other departments) to support effective business decision-making
- Assist with administrative duties related to research & business intelligence
- Demonstrate a complete commitment to the goals and mission of ARM, and represent the brand professionally at company and client sponsored events
- Perform other related duties, special projects and assignments as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field (Math, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, etc)
- 3-5 years of experience in a CRM and/or analytical role (ideal backgrounds include similar CRM administrator role in financial services sector
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online