First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Control Offer Letter Officer
Job Identification: 547
Job Schedule: Full time
- Review of advice of credit conditions form (3800b) and issuance of offer letter
- Review credit approval/credit decisions (F3800B) and sign-off N500million and below with Credit Analyst together with terms/conditions and transaction dynamics (if any).
- Review and confirm that approvals are in line with the Bank’s credit policies and regulatory provisions.
- Generate Offer Letters for all approved credits from Credit Analysis and Processing Unit (Head Office approvals)
- Receive/maintain accurate record of Credit Approval Memorandum (CAMs) from CAP, RMD, CAM and Credit Secretariat.
- Creation of credit files for the Bank’s customers (both physical and electronic)
- Ensure that customers’ credit file (both electronic and physical copies) are up to date
- Render management reports as required
- Minimum Education: First Degree in law or any field plus additional qualification in business related discipline.
- Minimum experience: 2 – 3 years banking experience.
Key Competency Requirements
- Bank’s Products dynamics & offerings
- Banking structure, policies and procedures
- Banking industry knowledge and trend
- Basic Financial planning and analysis
- Use of banking application
- Core Business Processes
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Regulatory Compliance
- Banking Operations
- Extensive knowledge of First Bank’s services/products
- Relationship management
- Basic Credit knowledge.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Effective communications skills (written and oral)
- Must be self- solution driven, proactive and have acceptable knowledge of the business environment
- Adequate attention to details
- Reasoning and analytical skills
- Customer relationship management
- Internal customer relationship Management
- Good knowledge of credit documentation
- Excellent presentation skill
- People management & development skill
- Enjoy networking and alliance building.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online