In West Africa, MainOne Cable is a top facilitator and go-to supplier of cutting-edge telecom services and network solutions, including connectivity and data centre solutions, for telecom operators, ISPs, other companies, and governmental organisations.
The success of MainOne Cable is founded on the ability of our employees to be leaders in their professions and to be exceptionally talented and skilled. You won’t find another job like the one you have at MainOne. Joining MainOne will make you feel challenged, proud, and inspired as you become a part of something significant.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Control Analyst
Job Type: Contract
- The Credit Control Analyst will be responsible for accurate accounting for all WHT deductions made by customers and follow up on outstanding WHT Receipts from customers & FIRS. Other responsibilities shall include the following:
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliation of WHT Receivable Ledger per customer
- Extract WHT receipts from the FIRS portal and update WHT schedule per customer
- Liaise with consultant to resolve issues on remittances yet to reflect on the FIRS portal
- Follow-up with Customers on WHT deductions yet to be remitted
- Daily updating of WHT Receivables report from the cash inflow report
- Generate age analysis report for WHT Receivable
- Monthly reporting on status of WHT Receivables and WHT receipts collected
- Develop strategies for the reduction of the WHT Receivable balance in the General Ledger
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting
- 5 – 7 years relevant experience
- Professional qualification in accounting preferably ACCA/ICAN would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS office
- Problem Solving Skills
- Relationship Management.
Demands of the Job:
- Ability to work under minimal or no supervision.
- Attention to details
- Ability and willingness to work long and odd hours.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online