Bervidson is a leading retail and SME consulting, training, and development group in Nigeria. Our goal is to help organizations maximize performance, drive growth and success through our industry specific products and services such as workshops, seminars, conferences, roundtables, exhibitions, information services and more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Assistant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Retail Type: Multi Product Boutique/ Online Store/ Personal Shopping
- A great job opportunity has arisen for proactive and charismatic individual to fill immediately in a growing retail fashion and beauty boutique with both offline and online presence, operating from in Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria.
- Content Creator Coordinator for all forms of content for Digital Marketing and Non Digital Marketing
- Coordinate all the service providers we need to create content for Instagram, website, and email marketing, What’s APP
Key Job Responsibilities
Your Job is to place everything in a digital image to improve the brand and sales.
- Coordinate Photographers, Videographers, Makeup Artists, Models, Hair Stylist, Fashion stylists, Graphic Designs, Location, Set, Background,
- Plan and implement all the looks etc for all photoshoots
- Research current market fashion trends
- Research Appropriate Captions for products
- Work with web designer and digital photographer to digitize all products for Web site – When
- listed on site – This will include Price, Description ,and Product information
- Learn Photo Angles using iPhone – Phonography.’
- Write Briefs for any marketing and digital agency
Key Job Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 7 years experience.
- Product knowledge is Very key – Use of Canva
- Previous Stylist
- Good Eye for Fashion
- Good eye for Photography
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.