Cost Engineer Estimator at Lonadek Nigeria Limited. Lonadek Nigeria Limited – Our client in the Oil and Gas Industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Engineer Estimator
- Our client in the Oil and Gas Industry is looking for a Cost Engineer/Estimator who will be accountable for complete estimating life‐cycle of some of our projects such as request for quotation (RFQ) to quote. He or she will also be responsible for sales, and will prepare, manage and file documents for our projects.
- The preferred candidates should be able to analyse the requirements and specification of a project and determine the cost involved to launch such a project. Ultimately, the role involves coordination, directing and lead estimating efforts to ensure optimum costing and coordination of projects and programs to ensure the Company meets customer expectations and manufacturing requirements.
- Assist in preparing cost data for proposals and contract negotiations.
- Determine project scope, define requirements, works with other Streams to coordinate production, meet deadlines and customer requirements.
- Establish quote priorities based on evaluation and analysis of overall opportunities.
- Develop and implement requirements for cost recording, reporting, and analysing standards, programs, and reports.
- Performs performance monitoring and control functions for specific applications, including the consistent use of applicable procedures.
- Provide financial reporting, trending data.
- Perform data analysis and development.
- Develop and/or revise manufacturing processes, procedures, work instructions.
- BSc degree in Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Project Management or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Cost Engineer/Estimator or similar role
- Familiarity with project management
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
- Data organization skills
- Attention to detail
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online