Konga.com is Nigeria’s largest online mall. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of commerce and trade in Africa. We serve a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
Our range of services are designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; these services include our lowest price guarantee, 7-day free return policy*, order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Trainee Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job
- The Corporate Sales Trainee Associate is responsible for managing assigned business portfolio, including prospective accounts within the territory/region.
- He is responsible for revenue protection, secures new revenue within existing clients’ portfolio of as well as seeking / hunting out new clients & businesses within the assigned territory/region portfolio.
- Aside from revenue drive, he is meant to ensure an excellent client experience / service delivery satisfaction at all times.
Expected Key Results
- Achieve set revenue growth.
- Agreed revenue targets are met within defined timeframes; structured plan created and followed through to achievement of targets.
- Manages and oversees the different account within territory/region portfolio
- Drive self to achieve set cold call targets 100% completion of signed SLA’s and JCC’s.
- Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- All clients are transitioned smoothly to the relevant account team
- Deliver excellent customer relationships
- Ensure all customers complaint are logged with support and are quickly resolved, work with support to deliver on our SLA’s
- Ensure that new business with existing customers are quickly provisioned within agreed timeframe.
- Work closely with business development team, sharing knowledge, discussing ideas and helping the team to achieve targets.
- Engage in good teamwork, by sharing successes and failures, helping others to learn best practices.
- Strengthen working relationship with the team by encouraging collaboration.
- Increased understanding of clients and their requirements and what makes our service valuable
- Ensures compliance with values, policies and standards, and ensures compliance will all local statutory requirements.
- Understands and complies with all company requirements. Can be relied upon to act respectfully and ethically.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Sales / related disciplines
- Must have 0-2 years Post NYSC industry experience
- Good Microsoft office suite competence, CRM competence
- Intellectual, analytic & creative ability to learn quickly and propose innovative solutions
- Strong communicators who work well within a team
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving & multi-tasking skills
- Customer Focused
- Action oriented
- Result Driven
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ensures Accountability
- Driven high achievers
- Aligns with Vision & Purpose
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.