Artee Group is one of Nigeria’s leading businesses spanning across the consumption space. While retail forms the core business activity of Artee Group, Group subsidiaries are present in shopping mall, manufacturing, real estates, among many others. At Artee Group, our statement of purpose is ‘Adding value beyond limits’. This is as true as it was in 1998, when we started out as a wholesaler in Nigeria. SPAR Park n Shop which operates in the hypermarket and supermarket retail format is today present across 3 cities of Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
In the year 2014, Artee Group launch its first shopping mall in Port Harcourt. Riding on the success of Port Harcourt Mall, Artee Group is presently working on 3 shopping mall projects across Nigeria. With the launch of Dollarstore in Port Harcourt Mall, Artee Group recently added another value format to its retail brand portfolio. Expanding its presence across the consumption space, Artee joined hands with Landmark Group of Dubai to launch Babyshop, Lifestyle and Splash store brands to cater to fashion and lifestyle requirements of Nigerians. Artee Group’s retail network touches the lives of millions of Nigerians. The cornerstone of our philosophy is listening, adapting, and delivering exceptional value to our customers, investors and shareholders. What sets us apart at Artee Group is a strong and dynamic culture of entrepreneurship.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
- Develop annual business plan & budget
- Lead sales & marketing initiatives
- Recruit, train, motivate and Manage team of sales executives in the field
- Establish new business contacts to promote the company’s successful range of merchandise
- Respond and prepare to required tender process
- Oversee all existing Accounts / Customers to ensure repeat business and high Customer satisfaction levels
- Initiate New business meetings and make presentations on Office, Home & Hotels furniture on quality, interior design & modular concepts
- Co-ordinate fulfilment of an Order
- Manage Customer expectation and handle after Sales complaints through the Production and Fulfilment team
- Servicing existing & new clients.
- Look for new business opportunities by contacting & developing relationship with existing customer.
- Generates new leads for potential client through cold calls / email / referrals.
- Proactively seek new business opportunity in the market.
- Develop & make presentation of company product and services to existing & potential clients.
- Replying to client enquiry over phones / email by sending quotation / pro forma invoice/ sales invoice in consultation with reporting manager.
- Coordinate with Categories Manager, to get required information to be able to service customer properly.
- Strong follows up with client to know status of quotation sent.
- Should be good negotiator to get orders from existing & new clients.
- Follow up with client to collect outstanding dues on time.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Goal driven & target achiever.
- Adaptability to accept change in given situation.
- Good in verbal & written communication.
- Good in planning & strategizing on how to close the deal.
- Organized / Discipline.
- Detail oriented.
- Willing to go out into the market and be willing to spend time & energy outside the office, for sales & acquisition for new clients.
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.