Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian e-commerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 35 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express, Konga Health, Konga Food, etc.
As part of our business expansion strategy, we are currently seeking for talented, smart and energetic individuals with strong passion for the ecommerce space to join our Konga Logistics Team within the capacity below:
Job Title: Corporate Logistics Sales Executive
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- Minimum of B.Sc qualification.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to think-on-the-go and with minimal supervision.
- Experience in similar role applied for or general logistics will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to learn and work with relevant software to aid job function
- Can work under pressure and solve complex issues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Fresh graduates (males and females) who are exceptionally smart can also apply.
Why Work With Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast-growing businesses.
- This role shall be remunerated adequately.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Fresh graduates (males and females) who are exceptionally smart can also apply