The Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and is responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council.
Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as:
Job Title: Corporal
Functions and Responsibilities
- Creation or evolution of the enterprise architecture function/program.
- Understand, advocate and support the enterprise’s IT strategies.
- Identification and analysis of enterprise business drivers to derive useful business context.
- Analysis of the current IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Analysis of technology industry and market trends to determine their potential impact on the enterprise architecture.
- Promote the EA process, outcomes and results to the organization, including the enterprise’s IT and business leaders.
- Creation of governing principles to guide EA decision making.
- Development of an implementation plan for the enterprise architecture based on business requirements and IT strategies.
- Undertake EA implementation and ongoing refinement activities.
- Consult with project teams to fit projects to enterprise architecture, as well as to identify when it is necessary to modify the enterprise architecture to accommodate project needs.
- Consult with infrastructure development project teams to fit infrastructure to architecture, as well as to identify when it is necessary to modify the technical architecture to accommodate infrastructure needs.
- Identify organizational requirements for the resources, structures and cultural changes necessary to support the enterprise architecture.
- Documentation of all architecture design and analysis work.