Apply for Cordros Capital Sales Academy Programme 2023. Cordros Capital Limited Sales Academy Programme 2023 is open till position is filled. Cordros Capital Limited is a leading financial services group in African markets with a reputation for wealth creation. We are licensed as Brokers/Dealers and Issuing House by the Securities & Exchange Commission and the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Cordros offers a broad range of services to a diversified client base which includes private clients, small businesses, financial institutions, corporations and governments.
Cordros Capital Sales Academy Programme 2023 Details:
Title: Sales Academy Programme 2022
Locations: Abuja & Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
Role: Financial Advisor
Function: Financial Services Sales
- The Sales Academy Program offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to gain sales experience, and test drive a career in financial services at a leading financial services group, offering services in securities trading, asset management, investment banking, research, Insurance brokerage, registrars and trustees.
- Also licensed as Brokers/Issuing House and Fund/Portfolio Managers by the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Develop and execute sales strategies for financial service products e.g., Stocks, Mutual Funds, Trust, Life and General Insurance.
- Cultivate prospective new businesses through cold calls, emails, referrals, and networking.
- Self-generate sales leads from various engagement initiatives within defined territory.
- Understand the benefits and features of all retail products in the Cordros group to help the clients meet their needs.
- Make sales presentations to groups, association, staff of corporate organizations, religious organizations etc.
- Determine specific client’s needs by researching current coverage and options, and grow and maintain business through product sales, cross-sales, referrals, your circle of influence, and renewals.
- Meet and engage with clients daily, identify their needs and close sales with the appropriate financial product.
- Develop and maintain relationship with internal stakeholders and all cross functional teams to ensure client satisfaction.
- Generate and submit sales reports as at when due – Weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, annual reports and any other reports required.
- OND, HND or Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Any Professional Certification in financial service industry is an added advantage e.g ACIS, ACIB, ACIIN.
- Minimum of 1 year retail sales experience in financial services industry e.g., Bank, Insurance, Stockbroking, Trustees or Asset management.
- Prior banking/Insurance agency or sales experience as a top performer is an added advantage.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools e.g., word, outlook, excel, PowerPoint and adaptable to new technology.
Behavioral Attributes & Skills:
- Self-motivated and goal driven.
- Resilience and persistence to see sales process through.
- Ability to build, manage and develop relationship and collaborate with individuals at various levels.
- Ability to work as a team yet independently with minimal supervision.
- High level professionalism and ethical standard.
- Listening and negotiating skills to meet client’s expectation and exceed sales target.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Cordros Capital Sales Academy Programme 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
For enquiries about Cordros Capital Sales Academy Programme 2023, kindly use the comments section.