Cordros Capital Academy Graduate Program 2023: Apply for Cordros Capital Limited Academy Graduate Program 2023 today. Cordros Capital Limited is a leading financial services group in African markets with a reputation for wealth creation. We are licensed as Brokers/Dealers and Issuing House by the Securities & Exchange Commission and the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Cordros offers a broad range of services to a diversified client base which includes private clients, small businesses, financial institutions, corporations and governments.
Cordros Capital Academy Graduate Program 2023 Application Details:
Title: 2022 Academy Graduate Program
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
About the Program
- The Cordros Academy Graduate Trainee Program offers highly motivated individuals’ an opportunity to gain capital market experience, test drive a career in financial services at a leading financial services group, offering services in securities trading, asset management, investment banking, research, Insurance brokerage, registrars and trustees.
- Also licensed as Brokers/Issuing House and Fund/Portfolio Managers by the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Successful candidates will get the opportunity to perform fundamental research and analysis across various sectors (Financial Services, Energy, FMCGs, Telecoms, Agriculture, Pharmaceutical, etc.) and the companies within them, as well as interact with industry experts and analysts.
- The candidates will also interact with all our core businesses, in order to gain deep insight into the operations of the different sectors within the capital market.
Educational & Experience
- Graduated from University with a minimum of 2:1 in Economics, Accounting and Business Administration.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Be 27 years or below as at December 31, 2022.
- 0-1 years’ experience in the financial services industry as an analyst
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in presenting and debating a point under pressure.
- Good understanding of financial statements
- Good understanding of Economics
- Advanced MS Office Proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent networking and stakeholder management skills
- Well-developed organizational skills to respond to shifting priorities on multiple projects.
- The ability to work independently while functioning as part of a team.
- Demonstrated job commitment, as well as personal flexibility and adaptability required to meet client needs.
- A high degree of initiative, motivation, attention to detail, a strong work ethic, and a passion for excellence.
- The desire to learn and develop knowledge
- An excellent eye for detail and discrepancies
- Good research skills.
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Good presentation skills
Having the following are an advantage:
- CFA, ACA, ACCA, CIS, FMVA, FMI or plans towards completing any of these certifications.
- A Master’s Degree or an MBA will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Cordros Capital Academy Graduate Program 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
For enquiries about Cordros Capital Academy Graduate Program 2023, kindly use the comments section.