Apply for Coordinator – Technical Regulatory, Corporate Relations Recruitment at MTN Nigeria, as MTN career portal opens for latest positions. Kindly scroll down to find details about this job and apply.
MTN brand is readily recognisable as the leader in telecommunications in Nigeria and a member of a broad community throughout Africa and the Middle East. We are able to recruit the appropriate skills through our appealing brand, which we actively develop by consistently upgrading our job opportunities beyond compensation and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacancy:
Job Title: Coordinator – Technical Regulatory, Corporate Relations
Job Identification No.: 2121
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager Commercial Regulatory
Division: Corporate Services
- Coordinate all reporting activities concerning regulatory requirements and laws affecting MTNN with a view of ensuring long term viability of the business.
- Prepare correspondence and position papers on key regulatory issues with focus on Spectrum, Quality of Service, Spectrum and Interconnection matters.
- Provide legal and regulatory opinion on all issues that impact on MTN from a regulatory perspective, including new legislatures, government policies, etc.
- Follow up with regulatory authorities on submissions and other regulatory issues.
- Assist in ensuring the alignment of business operations and initiatives with appropriate licensing, marketing and legal conditions and requirements.
- Coordinate all reporting activities about regulatory requirements and laws, with a view to ensuring long-term viability of the business.
- Liaise and negotiate with business partners and regulatory authorities in respect of matters pertaining to MTNN’s operations.
- Ensure customer queries are resolved appropriately and in compliance to the MTNN regulatory framework.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the regulatory agencies and other stakeholders in the telecommunications industry.
- First Degree in Law
- Called to the Nigerian Bar
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ legal experience in a law firm or as in-house counsel in a relevant area of specialization with experience of working in cross-functional teams
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization.
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online