Kimberly-Clark – Our client; an International Non-Governmental Organization is urgently recruiting for the position of a National Communications Coordinator.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions:
Job Title: National Communications Coordinator
- Coordinate and prepare the Leadership for press conference and coverage, manage the organization’s social media accounts by maintaining active social networking presence and ensure consistency in the organization’s messaging to diverse audiences.
- Manage creation, distribution, and maintenance of all print and electronic materials for the external audience.
- Manage and produce written and visual/multimedia content for email, website, and social media networks to raise the visibility and supports the organization’s fundraising drive.
- A bachelor degree in Mass Communications, English and other related areas and 3 years cognate experience
- Work experience with the OVC issues/experience in working with diverse communities or social development organizations.
- Experience using various social media platforms and knowledge of social media engagement strategies.
- Strong communication skills – with demonstrated ability to write and edit clear, engaging, and grammatically
- correct content and presentation.
How to apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com