MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coordinator, Facilities – Finance
Job Identification No.: 1958
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager – Regional Facilities North
- To coordinate the provision of furniture, office equipment, housekeeping services and office consumables for MTNN offices.
- To supervise the provision of mail, courier and other logistics services.
- Coordinate the acquisition, distribution, relocation and movement of office furniture and equipment.
- Coordinate distribution of office consumables.
- Oversee the housekeeping of office facilities including gardening and fumigation.
- Coordinate the removal of waste from MTN office locations.
- Ensure the installation and maintenance of DSTV including payment of bills and subscriptions
- Create and maintain inventory system for tracking office & household furniture, equipment, office refreshments & consumables.
- Supervise activities of receptionists and office assistants.
- Manage third party movers and freight companies used for relocation of offices, residences, and for distribution of facilities items.
- Create and maintain an efficient mail distribution system.
- Analyze courier services and ensure tariff compliance.
- Ensure timely processing of courier invoices.
- Monitor performance of courier and freight companies and report loss/damage to line manager promptly.
- Establish re-order levels and economic order quantities for inventory items.
- Perform random, unannounced stock count at the inventory store and warehouse to ensure proper record-keeping.
- Perform quarterly spend analysis on consumables to ascertain spend per head per location, and recommend adjustments in quantity where required.
- Provide periodic activity report to line manager as may be defined.
- Coordinate distribution of residences consumables.
- Monitor DSTV subscription for residences.
- Oversee accommodation policy and provide accommodation services to expatriates.
- A First Degree in any relevant discipline.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- 4 years’ experience in Facilities Management, Service or Logistics function in a structured environment involving managing multiple service providers.
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2023 at 23:59
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online