Artee Group – The story of SPAR, can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest-growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook
- Oshey is a subsidiary of Artee Group Limited. We are opening a new branch in Ikeja, and we would need the services of a professional cook.
- Cleans food preparation areas as determined by law and company policy
- Prepares foods to the specifications of the client
- Prepares food before the arrival of guests
- Makes adjustments to food items to accommodate guests with allergies or specific diet concerns
- Manages other employees in the kitchen
- Acts as liaison to front-of-house employees to ensure proper food service temperature
- Seasons food according to recipes or company needs
- Orders ingredients and spices as needed
- Operates various kitchen appliance such as a blender, oven, grill, or stand mixer
- Portions arrange and garnish food based on client preference
- Assists other cooks during the food assembly process
- Devises new recipes
- Estimates expected food consumption and organise preparation
- Keeps records and accounts of food purchases
- Orders new menu items for specials or cheap deals
- Butchers and cooks animal meat based on the restaurant atmosphere
- Meets with customers to ensure a great meal experience
- Prepares any necessary sauces or accompaniments before meal service begins
- Stays open until the last customer leaves
- Offers a creative menu to compete with other local restaurants
- Cleans up after business hours
- Communicates with owner about how to improve meal service
- Alters dishes based on consumer suggestions or requirements
- A professional cook with at least two years experience, who are presentable, mentally sharp, with excellent culinary skills, excellent knowledge on food recipes with solid business knowledge.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.