Tecnimont S.p.A. announces that one of its subsidiaries, Tecnimont Nigeria Limited have been awarded a contract. Tecnimont Nigeria Limited is a reputable Oil and Gas company with experience in the provision of engineering, construction, and procurement services.
Met T&S is a company of Maire Tecnimont Group operating in various commercial businesses and supplying superior procurement, commissioning, management and maintenance services in the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical sectors worldwide. Met T&S is located in LONDON, United Kingdom and is part of the Business Services Sector Industry. There are 88 companies in the MET T&S corporate family.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Contract & Subcontract Administration Manager, SAM
Reference: PIR 4239PHR00041
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type / Contract: TBD
Job Summary / Role Description
- The Subcontract Administration Manager (SAM) reports to the Project Manager and is the first interface for managing the Project Subcontracts Plan, Strategy, Procedure and any actions related.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Candidate oversees the administration of the Project subcontracts for all cost and contractual matters.
- Will also be responsible for placement, execution and evaluation of subcontractors’ claims and demands.
- Will negotiate and set up offers and final contracts.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Suitable Technical Education.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Experience in oil and gas, petrochemical EPC projects is desirable.
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate.