Royal Crystal Airways handles transportation of passengers and Cargos to major Countries of the World. Our destinations include Africa, North America, South America, Asia, and Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer and Email Marketing Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Content Writer and Email Marketing Specialist will play a critical-role in Customer Retention and will own the development, deployment and reporting processes for our writing and email/retention program.
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Create and Follow an editorial calendar for content production and management to ensure the timely delivery of materials and tasks
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Manage the end-to-end production process for email campaigns to achieve revenue goals
- QA all emails, ensuring content is accurate and links work, and ability to use tools to QA
- Optimize results for email campaigns by testing subject lines, creative, copy, etc.
- Ensure high inbox deliverability rate for all email campaigns.
- Be the expert on email best practices, technologies, trends, and CAN-SPAM laws.
- Continually monitor and analyze key KPIs; identifying trends, problems, opportunities, and shifts in behaviour while iterating on existing campaigns to optimize each for maximum performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or some college, preferred
- Minimum of three years proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Minimum of three years experience in Email Marketing.
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- In-depth experience using third party email service provider platforms (Iterable, Bronto, Emarsys, Klaviyo, Sailthru, Listrak, Responsys etc.).
- Experience utilizing inbox monitoring tools to optimize delivery and placement of sends (ex. Return Path, 250 OK).
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and content design in the context of building/coding/deployment of email campaigns.
- A deep understanding of journey mapping, email triggers, segmentation, and behavioural targeting.
- Project management experience within the development cycle of email creation.
- Experience deploying A/B and multivariate testing initiatives that is followed by the reporting of test findings in presentation/documentation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online