CredPal is a provider of financial technology that helps individuals with their financial needs by offering Buy Now Pay Later options. In order to offer a cutting-edge consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond, we are utilizing technology and the retail sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Marketing Associate
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented and passionate Content Marketing Associate to take responsibility for our inbound and outbound marketing strategies across our communication channels.
- Your main duties include content creation, customer engagement, and lead generation.
- This role will be a great fit for a creative marketing professional looking to share unique, fresh, and engaging content with our audience.
- Manage drip campaigns to CredPal’s customer base for engagement, conversion, and retention.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports on email & push campaigns and identify areas for improvement.
- Manage outdoor campaigns from implementation to execution.
- Create content in line with CredPal’s marketing plan for a range of digital and print channels including newsletters, push notifications, in-store branding, etc.
- Assist in organizing weekly reports for the performance of product utilization.
- Work with the graphic and motion designers to execute creatives across CredPal’s communication channels.
- Other tasks assigned by the Team Lead as it applies to the Marketing Communications Department.
Preferred Qualifications & Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 3 year of work experience.
- Superb writing skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Proficient in data analysis for product growth and development.
- Deep knowledge of Content Management Software e.g. WordPress and CRMs
- Proficient in SEO strategies and the use of analytical tools to track content performance.
- Track record in producing a wide variety of content and managing social media accounts – we would love to see your portfolio!
- Solid project management skills: ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact projects and deliver timely results.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online