Asset & Resource Management Holding Company (ARM) was founded in 1994 as an asset management company. Through a special fusion of conventional asset management and alternative investment services, ARM provides prospects for wealth building. We promote business growth while assisting our clients in realizing their most significant objectives and maximizing returns.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Marketing Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Marketing and Corporate Communications
- Responsible for creation of compelling blog posts, stories, white papers, product descriptions, marketing materials, press releases, newsletters, social media content, web copy etc. with the aim of expanding ARM digital footprint, increase engagement and drive leads.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Content Ideation: Develop and execute remarkable, relatable and memorable content ideas that support organization’s marketing objectives including drive leads and subscribers. Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas and edit content produced by other members of the team
- Content Distribution: Support business by advising on avenues/platforms via which organization’s content can be distributed for wider reach and extensive impact as well as measuring content reach and engagement on such platforms. Actively manage and promote Realising Ambitions blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms. Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to ARM websites
- Inbound Marketing: Support the execution of inbound marketing (e.g. content marketing, blogs, events SEO, opt-in email marketing, white papers, social media) efforts, in creating brand awareness, attracting and converting prospects through digital channels.
- Internal Communications: Provide support on development of communication plans & materials, identify & utilize appropriate mediums (e.g. e-mail, intranet, video portals) for reaching internal audiences, and deliver consistent and coherent messages, with the aim of either spreading awareness, or effecting desired change.
- Community Management: Responsible for managing the organization’s social media community with the aim of executing and managing content as well as driving real-time online engagement with target audience. Vendor Management: Liaise with external agencies /service providers in line with the firm’s established practices and procedures (e.g. service level management), towards providing effective services to the organization.
- Cost Management: Provide support in monitoring the utilization, of the organization’s branding budget, and processing vendor / service payments through the treasury function.
- Measurement of Branding Metrics: Undertake the identification, tracking and assessment of metrics / measures for assessing the organization’s marketing efforts, particularly in the social media and digital marketing space.
- Marketing Management: Provide support on the execution of the organization’s marketing operational plan across both traditional and digital channels, to create value for the organization (and subsidiaries) especially in driving new business and fostering customer loyalty.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism or related field from an accredited university.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in corporate communications, advertising and/or marketing research.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online