Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant Cloud DevOps Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you looking for the best place to apply your current DevOps skills and further develop them by working with some of the most dynamic and innovative minds around? We’re looking for exceptional people to join Deloitte’s cloud team to enhance the delivery and management of our client’s solutions, implement CI/CD pipelines for optimization of the build and deployment process, striving to automate everything for increased quality, availability, and reliability.
Work You’ll Do
- Be a part of multidisciplinary and diverse team in a client facing role. Delivering integrated CI/CD pipelines across systems and solutions, in a cloud native technology stack, including deployment and configuration of applications.
- Implement best practices in release management, deployment, building to scale, provisioning, and monitoring as part of the software delivery lifecycle.
- Good understanding of cloud concepts and how to design secure and highly available solutions within Google Cloud Platform, Azure and/or AWS
- Design, implement, maintain, and evolve the CI/CD and orchestration systems
- Collaborate across various teams to design and review code, plan capacity, perform failure/reliability analysis, analyze performance and security.
- Good Knowledge of containerization using Docker / Kubernetes.
- Plan and develop support processes that adhere to ITIL best practices.
- Communicate effectively through strong written and oral communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Integrate with non-cloud technologies and third-party vendor products / services.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Science, Technology, Engineering, or any related discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper / Upper Credit division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Experience in working with IaC (infrastructure-as-code) via Azure Deployment Manager, GCP Cloud Deployment manager or other similar tools
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as C++, C#, Java, Python, PowerShell, Ruby.
- Experience in automation via scripting and configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, Terraform)
- Experience working with agile development methodologies.
- 5+ years of experience performing DevOps functions
- 3+ years of experience with any cloud platform: GCP or Azure or AWS.
- Certifications (Desired): Google-Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer; AWS – Certified DevOps Engineer Professional; Azure-DevOps Engineer Expert.
The Impact You Will Make
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.
- From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du.
- Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work.
- We pride ourselves in doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact. https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/impact-that-matters.html
Hybrid & Vaccination Policy:
- Deloitte Africa has successfully launched the Hybrid Working model. Aligned with this model is our commitment to maintain an environment for personnel, clients and visitors that is safe and, as far as reasonably practicable, free from health risks.
- Medical evidence provides overwhelming and empirical evidence that vaccination is currently the most effective means of preventing the spread of COVID-19 and reducing the likelihood of serious illness, death, transmissions and infections. More information about our mandatory vaccination policy will be discussed during the recruitment process for this position.
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.
- We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident.
- To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.