Fusion Facilities commenced operations in 2013 as a business focusing on integrated management services. The vision expanded in 2015 when the Directors decided to adopt a Group structure and focus on the following sectors which are critical to the attainment of man’s physiological and safety needs. Our business outlook currently covers Africa and Europe through our subsidiaries; Fusion Facilities Management Limited (PTY) in South Africa, Fusion Group Management Limited in UAE (Dubai) and Fusion Group Management Limited in UK. We focus on Real Estate, Hospitality and Tourism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Concierge Supervisor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Respond to residents’ requests for special arrangements or services by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers.
- Respond to special requests from residents with unique needs and follow up to ensure satisfaction.
- Gather, summarize, and provide information to residents about the property and the surrounding area amenities, including special events and activities.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Contact appropriate individual or department as necessary to resolve resident call, request, or problem.
- Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks.
- Ensure that any outstanding requests from the previous day receive priority and are resolved.
- Monitor inventory and order general office supplies.
- Notify Loss Prevention/Security of any guest/resident reports of theft.
- Supervise and lead the concierge team at the residential facility
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counselling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching team mates; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all residents & guests according to company standards; anticipate and address residents’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank residents/guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer all correspondence using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by line managers.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- B.Sc from a reputable university in Administration / Hospitality related fields.
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- 5+ years professional experience in hospitality.
- Candidate must possess professional skills and etiquette.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.