Fusion Facilities commenced operations in 2013 as a business focusing on integrated management services. The vision expanded in 2015 when the Directors decided to adopt a Group structure and focus on the following sectors which are critical to the attainment of man’s physiological and safety needs. Our business outlook currently covers Africa and Europe through our subsidiaries; Fusion Facilities Management Limited (PTY) in South Africa, Fusion Group Management Limited in UAE (Dubai) and Fusion Group Management Limited in UK. We focus on Real Estate, Hospitality and Tourism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Concierge (Night Shift) – Residential Facility
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Shifts: Night shift 8:00pm – 7:30am
- We are urgently in search of an enthusiastic night concierge to join the team who shares the same values as the company; being meticulous, dedicated, smart and supportive.
Responsibilities and Main Duties
- Provide front desk facilities and services to customers
- Effective, positive liaison with customers, addressing queries and concerns in a timely manner
- Regular site inspections and reporting notable matters to on-site Manager
- Manage booking requirements for key access areas, in and around the facility.
- To provide a quality service to the residents and ensure individual requests are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
- To assist with the security of residents and the building at all times, ensuring that the safety of all residents and visitors is maintained.
- To ensure that all requests & enquiries to the Service Department (both in person, email and by telephone) are dealt with efficiently in a timely and professional manner on every occasion.
- Accepting and issuing of resident’s parcels.
- Meeting and Greeting all residents, guests and clients. Demonstrate stand to greet service.
- Ensure the smooth running of the communication systems within the Facility i.e., telephone, radio’s, internal intercom system, b. Life etc.
- Ensure only authorized persons are given access to areas.
- Issuing of visitor parking permits, offering explanations to the onsite parking procedures.
- Aid the Security of the facility by communicating regularly with them including informing them of any concerning matters that have been notified to concierge.
- Liaising with cleaning staff regarding domestic waste being removed from apartments and removing rubbish if necessary, following operating procedures.
- Correct reporting of any security / health and safety issues.
- Correct reporting of any incidents or complaints.
- Safekeeping of security keys on behalf of residents and the facility, strictly following standard operating procedures at all times.
- Issuing of keys only to the correct personnel / residents. Strictly checking that the appropriate authorisation & disclaimers are in place.
- Cross-training of junior officers.
- Responding to resident enquiries and ensuring the time constraints are met.
- Receipt & issue of residents’ dry cleaning/laundry ensuring relevant paperwork is completed.
- Apartment & Facility key audit during night shift, with follow up for any missing keys with the last person in possession.
- Maintain a safe environment for all people in the facility at all times.
- Secure handling of people’s data, ensuring the PC is locked when not in
- Report any accidents and record in the accident book as appropriate.
- Turn on and off the lobby lights at the appropriate times.
- Ability to handle high pressure moments where many people may be queuing. The capacity to deal with complex issues and the ability to stay calm when dealing with challenging people.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- B.Sc qualification, with 1 – 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Polite and confident with a great deal of patience.
- Ability to multi-task and time-manage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What We Want:
- Someone who will be able to look after all apartments
- Someone who can work with little or no supervision on site
- Someone who is smiley, and customer focused.
Benefits and Salary
- N80,000 monthly.
- Annual Leave
- Others: Birthday packages, welfare packages, etc.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.