Lagos State Teachers latest job portal opens. Apply for Lagos state teachers position and recruitment today. Bosmak Properties is an Incorporated Nigerian owned company with the vision to be the most preferred Real Estate Development Company in Nigeria and across Africa, offering quality and affordable Properties and World-Class Facility Management Services.
Bosmak Properties is structured around four (4) lines of business model; Real Estate Development Services, Construction Management, Facility Management and Procurement Management. A diverse provider of technical, professional and construction services, including all aspects of architecture, engineering and construction, operations and maintenance, as well as scientific and specialty consulting.
Our project management process adopts an integrated approach to project delivery. Our project scope is determined through a comprehensive process, which ensure that the work content meets the customer’s expectations.
We are dedicated to organizations or Individuals seeking construction services. We provide professional client-focused construction solutions. We go above and beyond on every project and deliver on our promises with integrity. Our work makes a clear contribution to society and the environment around us, we build what matters. We create a World in the Real Estate Development Industry where clients can access affordable quality properties in Nigeria and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Driver
Location: Chevron, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Driver to transport staff in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
- Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations.
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
- Listen to traffic reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed.
- Check you car papers regularly to ensure they are up to date.
- A High School Diploma.
- 5-9 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a Driver.
- A valid driver’s license.
- A clean driving records.
- Knowledge of Eti-Osa roads and neighbourhoods.
- A polite and professional disposition.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g., at rush hour)
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
About Lagos State Teachers: Earlier before 2005, the affairs, welfare and other related matters concerning teachers in Lagos State was coordinated and controlled by the Post- Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP- TESCOM) which was at some time headed by a Chairman / Executive Secretary till 2004. In 2005, the Teachers’ Establishment and Pensions Office (TEPO) was created from the defunct Post- Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP-TESCOM) by the Education Reforms Law of year 2005 which also established the Six Education Districts, each headed by a Tutor General / Permanent Secretary under the Administration of the former Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
N50,000 / month
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who resides around ajah axis would be considered.