Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Partner Manager, YouTube Shorts
Location: Lagos Nigeria
About the Job
- As Community Partner Manager (CPM), you will have the exciting opportunity to engage at scale with our Shorts creators. You will recruit, educate, engage, and support our emerging Shorts creator communities across our major language markets.
- In this role, you will work with specific creator acquisition, scalable community communications, campaign management, scaled support, and the establishment and execution of an operational model that you’ll optimize over time as the Shorts community grows.
- At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories.
- We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process.
- Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world.
- We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Identify, acquire, communicate with, and develop YouTube Shorts creators in Sub Saharan Africa.
- Devise scaled communications plans for various segments of the YouTube Shorts creator community.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product on trends and campaigns.
- Provide quarterly market analysis and execute market action plan to ensure an increase in monthly users.
- Synthesize creator feedback and recommend and drive changes to existing products, policies, and processes to increase creator satisfaction, activity, and performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with digital and/or social media, creator/community management and communications, and content programming and creative campaign design/management.
- Experience in business development and project management, and working with external partners and internal cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience managing an online community or ecosystem.
- Experience with identifying and implementing improvements based on data and insights.
- Content writing skills, ability to adapt, and experience working well in uncertainty.
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Johannesburg, South Africa; Lagos, Nigeria