Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Manager – West Africa
- Grow and manage local online and offline Binance communities.
- Create, translate, and proofread content for Binance, focusing on the local market.
- Moderate the regional Binance social media, platforms, and chat groups and interact with the community to increase positive engagement.
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion of the local user base and awareness.
- Assist in organizing online and offline events and meet-ups.
- Assist with Binance Angels recruitment and relationship management.
- Share market feedback and user suggestions with relevant functional teams in HQ.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and other platforms.
- Conduct research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter.
- Support with development and management of corporate clients.
- Analysis and reporting of market growth, surveys, etc.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage users, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence.
- Experience in launching community initiatives (e.g., building an online forum, starting an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter).
- Familiarity with online platforms such as Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Medium, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain-related terminologies and trends and a strong interest in crypto culture.
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible.
- Fluency in local language, advanced level of English.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Flat organisation
- Great Locations with a highly talented and international colleagues
- Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work on the world’s no.1 crypto-currency exchange!
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online